475 Creamery Way
Post Date: 03/27/2017
Job ID: 15294
Industry: Other Area(s)
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Exton, PA (19341) to provide a Tech Support Analyst II Consultant to work in the fast-growing IT market!
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Major Job Duties:
- Test and image desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’ s.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Test, image and clean PC’ s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 to 4 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
- 2-3 years of VIP support, Apple (MAC) support, and Printer support experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Possess 1 to 2 years’ experience in a break/fix environment.
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’ s, monitors, printers.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
MOST IMPORTANT SKILLSETS (in order of importance):
- A+ Certification (required certification)
- Customer Service Skills
- Work well independently
- Standard L2 Deskside Support, Break/Fix, IMAC support.
- Provide some server support, assist with upgrades.
- Software installs.
- Network management, project management.
- Use Level 1 Helpdesk tickets to plan work on end user assets.
- Provide IMAC support for leased assets.
- Provide some server support, assist with upgrades as needed.
- Install, remove and receive Off-lease PCs,
- Assist end user with new PC setup.
- Typically, Monday – Friday
- 8: 00am – 5: 00pm
- Overtime is a possibility
- This is one (1) tech supporting two (2) sites
- Exton, PA 19341
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- There is one (1) VIP at the Exton, PA location that uses a MACBook Pro, so Apple experience is a plus.
- Philadelphia, PA 19124
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Manufacturing environment
*CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity*