Tech Support Analyst I US - CMPCJP00047377
3 months contract-to-hire position for a Technical Support Analyst in Waltham, MA
Summary: Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components. Desktop support (Hardware and Software).
Major Job Duties:
· Test and image desktops and laptops.
· Hardware and software support.
· Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
· Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
· Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’ s.
· Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention. Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
· Back up and burn end user data.
· Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
· Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
· Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations.
· Test, image and clean PC’ s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Entry level -2 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
Skills and Competencies:
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Possess 2-5 years of experience in a break/fix environment, desktop support and customer service.
· Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’ s, monitors, printers.)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
TOP 3 required skills that candidates must have:
1.) Troubleshooting of Hardware and Software. 2.) Knowledgeable of Office 365. 3.) A+ certification.
Interview Process: Phone screen followed by in person interview
Work Schedule: 8 AM - 5 PM No OT no OC