Tech Support Analyst I
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Tech Support Analyst I US
Fairfield, OH 45014
3 month contract (temp-to-perm)
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
- Responsible for solving complex software or hardware incidents out of Service-now ticketing system.
• Performs general maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems and peripheral equipment. • Performs basic computer hardware and software installations. • Uses ticketing software to manage incoming requests for assistance.
• Troubleshoots general problems under direction of a higher level of support.
• Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction.
• Investigates system problems and provides solutions using specific product knowledge, system utilities, and operating environment.
• Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with warranty requirements of vendors. • Follows established process and procedures to plan, install, test, and implement computer system hardware or software technologies.
• May interact with customer responding to technical questions or request for information.
• Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
• Maintains a clean workspace at the customer’ s location.
- 6 months - 1 year of relevant help desk or desk side experience.
- 40 hours a week with flexible 1st shift schedule: Choose from 7-3: 30 PM, 8-4: 30PM. 9-5: 30 PM