Our firm provides a wide variety of services such as business, tax and management consulting, accounting and auditing services, acquisition consulting, payroll services, retirement plan administration, and human resources consulting and recruiting in order to allow our clients to focus on developing their businesses and accomplishing their goals. New grads welcome to apply!
We are currently seeking a Tax Preparer/Tax Accountant who is experienced in providing professional tax services to a diversified client base. We are looking for a self-driven and results oriented manager who is focused on providing high-quality service to our clients throughout developing their businesses and accomplishing their goals.
Primary Job Functions
- Handles routine client matters and technical questions, and provides tax advice to clients of the firm.
- A strong tax compliance proficiency and a range of experience preparing/reviewing corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Knowledgeable on corporate tax matters and flow through entities such as a S corporations and partnerships/LLCs
- Build relationships and engage in contact with clients
- Tax return data input and processing
- Review bookkeeping and financials for multiple clients for year-end tax adjustments
- Addressing and writing response letters to the tax authorities
- Tax planning and tax estimates
- Primarily entity tax experience
- 990 experience preferred
- Working knowledge of state income tax issues
- Proven ability to work both individually and as well as collaboratively within a team setting
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting or Business required
- CPA preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Quicken, QuickBooks, Great Plains, and Ultra Tax preferred
- Has the ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Organized, focused, and prioritize