Systems Integrations Tech III US - CMPCJP00046397
Rancho Cordova, California
3 months contract with possible extension for a Desktop Management Systems Administrator in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Systems Administrator II - Desktop Management Operations Engineer provides L2 & L3 support for PC related issues with PC Builds, Software Distribution, Performance, Connectivity, and MS Patch Mgmt.
- This individual will be an extension of the already established Desktop Management team working remotely from Paulsboro NJ.
- This candidate must have experience as well as be able to demonstrate their technical proficiency in PCCLM toolset with expertise in administrating medium to large environments.
- This candidate will be client facing and therefore must possess the skills of a junior level PM to ensure our client’ s concerns are identified and addressed.
- OSD Updates: Monitor deployments in the infrastructure, if require attention resolve them
- Resolve patch issues and bring resolution before production.
- Consult with Level 3
- Monitor Level 1 has followed the process to create any object in SCCM console
- Be escalation point for Level 1
- Troubleshoot issues for application deployments or patches at mass level
- Manage Client health check to meet the SLA every month and continuously
- Ensure standards are met in SCCM console with names and process for applications, deployments, collections, patches.
- Be able to communicate to client for any escalated issue and bring solution for client based issues.
- Monitor SCCM Infrastructure Health and escalate issues to Level 3.
- Utilize different SCCM tools to remediate deployment, patch level and client issues.
- 2-5 years of Experience Supporting SCCM.
- Training on Software distribution for 1-20 end points.
- Install/Uninstall SCCM agent.
- Locate and read SCCM log files.
- Run existing reports and evaluate data.
- Install/Uninstall Antivirus agent.
- Follow provided process documentation and work instructions.
- Resolve end user incidents related to failed software installations