85 Northwest Blvd
New Hampshire 03063
Post Date: 09/29/2017
Job ID: 17054
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Job Location: Nashua, NH
Our client in Nashua, NH is seeking a Systems Engineer highly skilled in Electronic Countermeasures (ECM)/Electronic Warfare (EW) with 8-10+ years of relevant experience to join our cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team. Must be comfortable in a customer-focused, fast-paced development environment where contributions directly impact operational needs.
- Perform the technical planning, system integration, verification and validation.
- Cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems (concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal)
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Performing systems engineering functions.
- Developing and managing systems level requirements and operational systems concepts.
- System architecture trade studies.
- Originating design concepts.
- Systems level integration and test for highly complex systems.
- Interaction with customers and support of external testing (government labs, test ranges, etc.) estimated travel 25%.
- Developing new/supporting existing products and techniques for application in Ground ECM/EW systems.
- B.S. in Systems Engineering, Software or Electrical Engineering with 8-10 year(s) relevant experience.
- Familiar with digital signal processing (DSP) concepts including Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM).
- Familiar with various communications technologies to include details of receiver/transmitter design, modulation techniques, and protocols.
- Radio Frequency (RF)/Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA).
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) skills to include lab debug and analysis work.
- Knowledge of antenna technologies and performance.
- Ability to model antenna impacts on received and transmitted signals.
- Understanding of antenna patterns, polarization, bandwidth, beamwidth, etc.
- Ability to effectively document, communicate and work with a team on designs, results, reports and presentations.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- MS in Electrical Engineering, or other related field
- Active Secret clearance
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team oriented environment