Our manufacturing and IT/software development group is crucial to developing and maintaining solutions to improve efficiency, quality, and cost of operations, utilizing industry best practices. The System Developer reports to the VP of Automation Development and works with application engineering, project engineering, drafting, project management, operations, accounting, and project related vendors and associates as needed.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Design/enhance system solutions to support business requirements, based on user needs and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Maintain current systems
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Document processes and report progress
- Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision.
- Coordinate activities with IT
- Work with all functional departments as necessary.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- Strong English Skills – Verbal & Written
- Understanding of User Experience principles.
- Excellent problem solving skills and good attention to detail
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Visual Studio
- Additionally beneficial – AutoDesk-Inventor, AutoDesk Vault
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred
Your Education Should Be…
- Bachelor’ s Degree, Technical Training or Equivalent Work Experience