Surgery Center Administrator Torrance, CA
Our Client, a leading, national surgery center management company is searching for an experienced Administrator for their busy Endo-Surgical Center in the Torrance, California area. The Administrator will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and controlling all aspects of the operating functions, processes, and staff of the facility while demonstrating the primary goal of efficiently providing surgical services that exceed customer expectations and improve clinical and financial operations.
This 1 Operating Room, 3 Procedure Room surgery center is in high growth mode, and looking for a dynamic, seasoned Administrator that will successfully work alongside physician partners, staff, and lead the center as it continues to grow.
Below are some key responsibilities, expectations, and qualifications for the position:
Responsibilities and Expectations
- The daily operation of the facility.
- Serving, along with any committee appointed for the purpose, as a liaison between the Governing Board, the Medical Staff and all departments of the facility.
- Reporting the pertinent activities concerning the facility to the Governing Board at regular intervals.
- Planning for the services provided by the facility and the operation of the facility.
- Overall management of the Partnership as outlined in the Operating or Limited Partnership Agreement as applicable.
- Lead discussion/presentation during Monthly Operations Review call with Corporate Office team
- Bachelor' s degree in one of the health professions, business administration, public administration or other suitable field.
- Nursing or Master' s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in a top administrative or management position in the health field.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with physicians, employees, patients and others.
- The Governing Board may determine other qualifications as seen fit.
- Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Mobility to move about the facility to supervise employees and activities.
- Office environment typical, but frequent exposures to patient care areas.