The responsibilities of the senior staff accountant include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Prepare and post cash journal entries. Reconcile related bank accountant.
· Prepare payroll and T&E entries.
· Prepare and enter journal entries into accounting system and file them monthly.
· Prepare assigned balance sheet account reconciliation. Find the cause of reconciling items and implement corrective actions.
· Analyze general ledger account variances as requested by management each month.
· Prepare ad hoc reporting as requested by management.
· Other related accounting duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
· Complete month-end close process in a timely manner
· General ledger analysis of all accounts
· Accurate and timely reconciliations on a monthly basis
· The successful candidate should have excellent computer (Excel, Word, Access)
· Knowledge of GAAP
· General Ledger knowledge of PeopleSoft/cash experience PeopleSoft
· Exceptional problem solving abilities and good organizational and communication skills.
· 2+ years as an Accountant
· CPA preferred
· Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical skills