Sr. Subrogation Representative
This is a 3 month right to hire.
New Subrogation investigation assignments evaluated timely to establish subrogation potential and initial contacts with all involved parties.
- Effective Diary tempo to move claim forward for subrogation with positive actions each time the file is reviewed on diary.
- Coordinates/collaborates/secures additional information/investigation.
- Take recorded statements and order police reports.
- Contact adverse Ins. Co. to report claim and place them on notice of our subrogation demand
Prior experience in subrogation investigation and handling required
- 3-5 years experience in Claim investigations and subrogation.
- full time - 800am - 500pm