Solutions Manager Oncology
Deerfield, West Chester, and Chicago Chicago, Indiana
SOLUTIONS MANAGER - Oncology
Looking for a full-time Solutions Manager. The Solutions Manager will be accountable for a solution and leads efforts to: set strategic direction, define the solution, plan enhancements, and bring the solution to market.
The manager ensures his/her solution is a market leader, generates strong ROI for clients, and consistently improves quality and safety on behalf of health plans, providers, and their members.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Define solution strategy and roadmap leveraging client insights, current solution performance, market dynamics, and evolving technical capabilities (e.g., advanced analytics).
- Drive planning and execution of solution roadmap to increase value, efficiency, effectiveness, usability, and performance transparency.
- Develops, implements, and maintains competitive solution.
- Partners with solution managers to achieve superior execution of solution strategy in the marketplace.
- Partner with internal organizations (e.g., sales, marketing, technology, clinical, operations) to ensure successful solution development, sales support, and operational successes.
- May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation of complex solution-client implementations
- Engage with provider community on solutions.Leverage performance management insights to drive solution improvements/address challenges
- Serve as market-facing leader in key awareness, adoption, and growth activities, such as marketing, sales meetings, conferences, and publications.
- Collaborate with client clinical and medical management leadership.
The qualified candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a related field, 2-3 years experience in solutions management experience required for the Manager level, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated product development successes
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral, presentation, and listening
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- BA/BS degree in a related field required
- Graduate degree and/or professional designation related to field preferred.
- Project management and Solutions management experience preferred.
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally