Catapult Staffing is looking for a Site Specialist to join our client in Devens!
- Bioreactor breakdown and set up
- Following Strict SOP
- Receiving customer specific requests
- Working with team and customer to meet quality and time demands
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’ s Degree Preferred
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program, especially Excel
- Work Overtime, as required
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between customer sites.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, with assistance
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site including providing clear, concise communication with customers.
- Collaborate with the on-site commercial team.
- Deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving ability
- Works primarily at customer locations, in office environment to include cubicles and/or in and around shipping/receiving docks, stock rooms, storage locations and laboratory environments.
- May be required to work independently at a customer location.
- This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
If you are interested, please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line " Site Specialist Application." Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!