Our client, a global financial industry leader, is looking for a Senior Recruiter. If you are a meticulous, creative, hardworking, full life cycle recruiter, looking for a corporate recruiting position, and able to appreciate the devil in the details, this is your opportunity. This position is based in Richmond, VA.
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Provide recruiting services in accordance with our recruiting process, standards and systems.
- Self-directed execution of the full life cycle recruiting process with an emphasis in meeting time-to-fill goals.
- Develop an effective sourcing strategy to provide a continuous flow of quality and quantity of candidates for the pipeline.
- Possess strong candidate and client management skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Develop and execute strategies autonomously to include networking, call lists, niche social networking, and general industry knowledge.
- Act as a recruiting partner and a subject matter expert to business leadership, hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
- Screen and counsel candidates, coach the hiring team, and negotiate the close.
- Effectively facilitate formal consensus meetings with the hiring team.
- Independent involvement when developing and executing strategies.
- Practice attention to detail and flawless execution of requisition processing.
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Identify ' root cause' solutions to complex recruiting issues and ability to implement solutions that will mitigate immediate problems and future potential issues.
- Address ambiguous situations or challenges and respond accordingly, drawing on one’ s subject matter expertise, skills and abilities.
Senior Recruiter Requirements:
- 8+ years full life cycle recruiting experience.
- 2-4 years experience in Recruiting Strategy: Collaborate with recruiting managers and peers to develop and implement recruiting strategy.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience.
- Influential communicator, both verbal and written.
- Financial Background a plus.
About Catapult Staffing LLC:
Catapult Staffing supports clients in the areas of Engineering and IT, Professional Services, Finance, and Federal Government sectors. We are passionate about matching the right talent for our client, and being an advocate for our talent! Check out our website: www.catapultstaffing.com
We are headquartered in Dallas, TX with 14 offices internationally.