1935 21st Ave. S.
Post Date: 04/26/2017
Job ID: 15671
Industry: Other Area(s)
Senior Project Manager in Nashville. Responsible for project and client management, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, billing and collections, team building and mentoring, and marketing and business development of professional services. Specific responsibilities may include the following:
- Manage projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Supervise and mentor project managers and other team members
- Schedule and coordinate design and production of plan documentation including subconsultants and team members from other areas of company.
- Prepare and administer contracts, change orders, and invoicing for clients and projects.
- Manage client relationships and develop new client and project opportunities.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company' s Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program.
- A bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering or related field required;
- Professional Engineer registration in Tennessee, or able to obtain within six months of hire required;
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in civil engineering with preference for site development;
- 5-8 years of experience in a project manager role required;
- Experience with commercial, residential, mixed use required. Experience with healthcare work is a plus;
- Knowledge of middle Tennessee regulatory process is preferred;
- Local contacts
- Very much a seller doer – will build a team around this person – will bring in business and then lead his/her team on the project
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D design software is preferred;
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple team members and to prioritize work;
- Candidate will have good communication skills, both written, oral and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work and interface well in a collaborative project team environment.