Senior Change Manager (IT Infrastructure)
The Senior Change Manager (IT Infrastructure) CLIN 26 shall be responsible for conducting reviews of IT hardware and software change requests as well as configuration change requests as they pertain to the enterprise enclaves and systems. The Contractor shall provide technical reviews of software and hardware policy implementation, and is responsible for the overall implementation of the Change and Configuration Management (CCM) process. In addition, the CCM is responsible for conducting reviews and evaluations of systems design and implementing, monitoring and reporting progress.
- The Contractor shall develop and maintain a complete repository of the latest standards and templates for current and future deployments
- The Contractor shall develop and maintain processes for technical management, maintenance execution and release management
- The Contractor shall coordinate with cross-functional team members to ensure standards and templates are understood, readily available, and adhered to
- The Contractor shall develop and maintain standards and procedures to ensure that configuration management controls are capable of supporting engineering activities and implementations to meet business needs
- The Contractor shall interpret configuration management activities and tools and apply them to project activities
- The Contractor shall work with the project manager to develop configuration management plans, milestones, and schedules for projects
- The Contractor shall decompose configuration items into appropriate configuration units for the specific project or task
- The Contractor shall ensure version control integrity for software and non-software components.
- The Contractor shall maintain relationships with customers and support personnel in understanding product configuration
- The Contractor shall create a multi-faceted Configuration Management Database (CMDB) establishing relationships with all Configured Items
- The Contractor shall serve as an active Configuration Control Board (CCB) member that addresses changes to established configurations and baselines
- The Contractor shall support the program in areas of CM, data management & engineering data.
- The Contractor shall assist the Program Office in identification, assessment, compilation, and disposition of Contractor deliverables to ensure government possession of complete official program files
- The Contractor shall assist with the development of a records repository structure and consult on computer-based configuration and data management systems and electronic data support
- The Contractor shall assist with designs and development of configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements
- The Contractor has the authority and responsibility for the immediate physical custody of all project property under their control. Maintains current records for all accountable project property within their assigned custodial area. Ensures that all project property is properly maintained, and is used only for official purposes. Identifies and reports to the Government Task Lead (TL) or designee any missing or excess property. Submits appropriate reports promptly for lost, missing, stolen, destroyed, damaged, or unserviceable property. Affixes property identification number (barcode) labels onto accountable property. Conducts physical inventories and reconciling inventory records. Ensures that loaned property is returned upon expiration of the loan. Ensures that complete documentation is provided to the Government TL or designee for newly acquired property
- The Contractor shall continually transition knowledge to the government staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices
- 8+ years of configuration management and change management experience
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred