Senior Accountant at Rapidly Growing Chicago Manufacturer
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join an established manufacturing and distribution company located near the Bucktown neighborhood. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven accountant to learn the business end-to-end and grow and advance their career with a company that has aggressive growth plans by over 60 percent in the next 3 years.
The Senior Accountant will have an opportunity to wear multiple hats with a variety of month-end close, cost accounting and analytical responsibilities that will impact the entire business. The Senior Accountant will work closely with the CFO, Controller and Director of Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintain the general ledger and prepare balance sheet, profit & loss and company cash flow statements
• Complete account and bank reconciliations
• Assist with monthly management reporting
• Analyze and monitor raw material inventory
• Report on margins by product and customer
• Review standard and actual costs and update the standard costs in the bill of materials
• Validate the cost of goods sold monthly
• Assist in completing the annual audit
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, CPA Preferred
• 3-5 Years of Experience in the Manufacturing/ Distribution Industry
• Strong Analytical and Multi-Tasking Experience
• Prior Exposure to monitoring and reconciling Inventory
• Strong Excel Skills
• Prior Experience working closely with all functional leaders of a private-equity owned company ideal
All interested applicants should respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume, include your phone number and your availability to chat further.