Sales Planning Manager
Fort Worth, Texas
Exciting Sales Planning Manager Opportunity with Leading Health and Beauty Focused CPG Company
The Sales Planning Manager will champion the ongoing creation, development and delivery of best in class selling strategies and materials to the Accounts Sales teams. Works closely with the designated brand teams to identify and guide growth mission critical direction and materials to account teams driving new business opportunities for your brands. Serves as a critical member of the annual business planning process incorporating your designated brand priorities for market implementation success.
Duties and Responsibilities
Serves as accounts retailer, brand and products sales expert to the Accounts Sales teams. Enables Sales Account teams with standard selling tools, materials and templates for product launches including:
- Annual review presentation templates, New Launch presentation templates, Display programs, Sell Sheets, Specs, Ship Timing
- Secure Pre production samples for sales calls for Sales Coordinator to distribute as needed
- Secure Price List changes or additions for sales coordinator to update external document
- Accounts review timeline calendar
- Sell in Tracking & Reporting o Monthly Executive update
- Secures all standard selling tools, materials and templates from internal resources: Brand, Analytics, MRD, Insights, Regulatory, Legal, Finance.
- Acts as Retail customer expert to designated brand teams to enrich product teams approach that incorporates retail accounts requirements and hurdles. Owns and maintains distribution tracking across all accounts, brands, products in partnership with analytics team. Owns new products sell in tracking across all accounts, brands, and products in partnership with Analytics’ Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) team.
- Develops new channel market growth opportunities working with the designated brand teams: special packs, displays, and seasonal play above target opportunities.
- Serves as key contributor to develop the National Annual Sales Business Plans from tight collaboration with account and brand teams and to recommend innovative approach, tactics and thinking for high performance: Play Book.
- Provides ongoing recommendations of improvements to processes and cross BU collaboration to Director of Sale (DOS).
- Minimum of five (5) years total experience in a sales, marketing, and/or sales support role within a corporate environment
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in direct sales or category management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS-Office in the MS-Windows software, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Experience with statistical analysis including “ Vlookups” and Pivot Tables
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Employee must be able to multi-task under pressure Education Requirements Bachelor’ s degree in Business or a related field required