SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (7024726)
Providence, Rhode Island
Expert knowledge of at least one major business area, process and technology and has a broad working knowledge of systems solutions.
- Drives innovation by managing new initiatives and technology recommendations with a primary focus of driving software solutions.
- analyzes, defines, and Documents systems scope, objectives, and overall design.
- Acts as a consultant to development and/or support groups enhancing existing systems applications and facilitating the definition of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Prepares detailed systems and program specifications.
- Performs design reviews across the organization.
- all application development, fixes, incident/problem resolutions follows company/customer specific best practices, guidelines and methodologies.
- Prepares Project proposals and develops Project plans.
- Recognized regionally and internally as a technical/process and subject matter Expert In a specialized field.
- Operates as on-site lead In managing the relationship between customers and the technical staff
MUST HAVES MUST BE CLEARLY LISTED ON RESUME OR WILL BE REJECTED: 12-14 YEARS HEALTHCARE DOMAIN, 12-14 YEARS JAVA AND SQL