Quality Control II
8: 30-5: 00 M-F
- Provides support to Insurance Agents by completing and verifying the accuracy of Insurance company records for new business to input into company computer system.
- Sorts and distributes departmental incoming mail, faxes and documents from printers to staff personnel.
- Gather, prepare outbound mail, applying appropriate postage when necessary for pickup.
- Verifies all documents that arrive through the QCR email address for changes, cancellations and miscellaneous information.
- Loan processing
- Pull info out of mailbox, double check signatures and spelling.
- Interpersonal skills: written and verbal.
- Time management skills
- Ability to adhere to strict schedules
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to ask for more information
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, maintain confidentiality and work well with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Ability to operate scanners, fax, printers, postage machine, shredder and a multi-line telephone system.
- 6 months Insurance experience preferred
- Must pay attention to detail, but cannot get too hung up on things.
- 10 key is a MUST
- Typing is also important
- Attention to detail is key. Always checking for duplicates, verifying and auditing.
- Each person works at their own pace. There are no real distractions.
- No down time. When you aren’ t working with your assigned audits, you are helping in the claims department.
- Taking notes is key.
- You’ re looking at a computer screen 8 hours a day.
- Always have to follow the standard operating procedures. Their work is also audited by their boss.
- Excell is basically copy, paste and delete or form cells. As well as condensing.
- 10 Key Test
- Typing Test
- Microsoft Programs