Our client, a global retail organization located in Baltimore, MD, is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing eCommerce Product team. The Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful launch of a program within an eCommerce team.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Partner with key stakeholders by utilizing project management methods to deliver various projects at a time.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project plans in support of a global eCommerce program.
• Own the execution of a project from kick-off to completion.
• Ensure key stakeholders are aligned on project scope, budget, resource plan, key milestones and risk management.
• Develop a project schedule through completion that effectively allocates the resources.
• Monitor day-to-day project team activities and ensures work is progressing as planned.
• Manage oversight of project planning including: determining technical requirements, set meeting deadlines, communicate project status and ensure deliverables are on time and on budget.
• Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis.
• Manage client expectations, anticipate operational and tactical risks and track them.
Project Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in computer science, IT or business management.
• 6+ years' experience managing in a high-growth, dynamic operating environment.
• Experience developing project plans, and managing deadlines and goals to achieve plan.
• Expert proficiency with all MS Office applications.
• Customer service and strong interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working on product launches within an ecommerce environment preferred.
About Catapult Staffing LLC:
Catapult Staffing supports clients in the areas of Engineering and IT, Professional Services, Finance, and Federal Government sectors. We are passionate about matching the right talent for our client, and being an advocate for our talent! Check out our website: www.catapultstaffing.com
We are headquartered in Dallas, TX with 14 offices internationally