Project Coordinator III-CMPCJP00046714
As the IT Coordinator you will function as Liaison and Coordinator in a managed services environment. The IT Coordinator’ s primary responsibilities include: providing basic technical support or training for systems, network, and security functions. Also, coordinating efforts amongst multiple operations teams and Liaising between the customer and CompuCom.
Essential Job Functions:
- Liaison between the customer and various Clients ops teams and business units.
- Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
- Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Communicating effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
- Performing continual process improvement, including editing or creating documentation and training material.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- General understanding of Windows Server technologies. (Server 2008, 2012, 2016)
- General understanding of Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
- General understanding of TCP/IP Networking
- General understanding of Virtualization Concepts (VMware)
- General understanding of Networking and Network Security concepts. (Routing, Switching, Firewalls)
- Basic project management and organization.
- Coordinating process flow and workloads within an ITIL environment.
- ITILv3 Certification
- Project Mgmt Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Client Email Etiquette
- Effectively lead technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’ s needs are met.
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high? quality environment
- Must have excellent team and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent note taking skills