Fort Worth, Texas
Exciting Full Time PreOP/PACU Registered Nurse position with Leading Surgery Center in Fort Worth, TX!
- Weekdays Only! No Call Required, No Holidays Required, No Weekends Required
- Opportunity to join the team at a 4 OR, 2 Procedure Room high volume multi-specialty surgery center with a focus on Urology, GI, GYN, General, and Ortho
- Competitive base salary and full benefits
- Opportunity to join a leading national ASC Management company with room for career advancement
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- The PreOP – PACU-Recovery Registered Nurse position will provide support to the facility by providing preoperative and postoperative RN duties.
- This position includes but is not limited to preoperative phone calls, preoperative admission assessment and IV start, PACU recovery, ERU and discharge in all areas of the facility as assigned.
- The Pre-op/PACU Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the mission, vision, and values of the facility.
- Tracks and facilitates employee health activities.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- At least one year of medical/surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Current state licensure to practice.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS)/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification
- Successful completion of PALS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation or current