Catapult Chicago is seeking a Payroll/Benefits Administrator for an established company founded in Chicago that delivers world class solutions to a diverse client portfolio.
The Payroll & Benefits Administrator will utilize ADP Workforce to process for: 2 Company Codes, weekly payroll for union and non-union employees plus office Exempt/Non-exempt paid bi-weekly.
• Calculate/disburse salaries/wages, deductions, taxes and other withholdings
• Calculate and apply company benefits including, but not limited to: commissions, bonuses, 401K, profit sharing, life/group/dental Insurance, wellness program coordination
• Process payroll changes and reports and prepare monthly journal entry
• Communicate with employees & management about benefits options & usage
• Ensure compliance w/federal & local regulations, auditing & non-discrimination laws
• Manage and analyze employee benefit programs, research issues, track usage data
• Process monthly billings from benefit providers; review for accuracy/resolve discrepancies w/carriers, payroll and the company
• Perform balance sheet account analysis
• Reconcile bank accounts
• Interface with A/P and A/R
• Assist with audits and support ongoing policy/procedure improvements and development
Associates Degree in Business or relate preferred
3+years payroll/accounting experience; in manufacturing environment preferred