Operations Analyst US CMPCJP00047065
- Responsible for the operating activities of one or more functional departments and/or branches.
- Develop and maintain plans, policies, and procedures for all operating activities.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and communicates all system and process issues that affect productivity and efficiency, and provides input and support for necessary improvements.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, creating or maintaining operation policies, return procedures, scheduling, quality assurance, billing, cost analysis, reporting, or inventory reconciliation.
- Requires 3 to 5 years revelant experience.
- This position requires an established support technician that can triage, diagnose and resolve customer issues remotely in a wide variety of environments.
- Requires attention to detail and ability to connect with customers to build strong working relationships.
- Communication with all relevant stakeholders about issues and outcomes is essential for success in this position.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’ s core business applications and operating systems.
- The candidates must have experience with WAN/LAN connectivity and routers especially firewalls and security and experience with remote management and monitoring service desk support of end users.
- 1 position will be 8 am to 5 pm and the other will be 11 am to 7 pm.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com