Post Date: 06/19/2017
Job ID: 16223
Industry: Other Area(s)
- This position requires an established support technician that can triage, diagnose and resolve customer issues remotely in a wide variety of environments.
- Requires attention to detail and ability to connect with customers to build strong working relationships.
- Communication with all relevant stakeholders about issues and outcomes is essential for success in this position.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’ s core business applications and operating systems
- Basic technical support at the network level:
- WAN and LAN connectivity,
- and security
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support:
- Terminal Services,
- and Citrix Experience with Remote Management and Monitoring (Kaseya, Connectwise, Webroots and/or Labtech a plus)
- Basic knowledge and support of disaster recovery solutions
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- System documentation maintenance and review in various ticketing systems
- Communication with customers as required:
- keeping them informed of incident progress,
- notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Experience working over the phone to resolve customer issues
- Must have a good attitude and work ethic as well as strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as work in a team environment
- Ability to learn & support new technologies quickly
- Be able to prioritize work quickly in order to deal with the most pressing issues, yet still keep all customers satisfied with the overall level of support
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of Apple products, programs and support desired.
- Top 2 requirements -
- 1. experience with WAN/LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security and
- 2. experience wth remote
- Management and monitoring/service desk support of end users.
- Work schedule will be 8: 30 am to 5: 30 pm.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com