Operations Analyst US CMPCJP00046621
Juno Beach, Florida
- Responsible for the operating activities of one or more functional departments and/or branches.
- Develop and maintain plans, policies, and procedures for all operating activities.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and communicates all system and process issues that affect productivity and efficiency, and provides input and support for necessary improvements.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, creating or maintaining operation policies, return procedures, scheduling, quality assurance, billing, cost analysis, reporting, or inventory reconciliation.
- Requires 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Work schedule is 8 to 5.
- Candidates must have dispatching experience and customer service experience.
- Needs to have roughly 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Call Coordinator / Dispatcher/Logistics/Customer Service
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com