Network Administrator III US - CMPCJP00046454
3 months contract-to-hire position for a Network Administrator in Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the installation, modification, testing and servicing on data communications network equipment.
- Provide connectivity and network support to all network, services, company, and customers.
- Perform analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications and various transmission systems.
- Respond to assignments, involving the installation, repair, and maintenance of network equipment.
- The specialist level works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide significant support in analyses, design review, and technical briefings.
- Make decisions on operating procedures, analytical approaches and workflow.
- 5-7 years related work experience, or Bachelor’ s degree, or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configuration, testing, installation, maintenance, and repair of switches, wireless access points, routers and firewalls
- Troubleshooting, resolution and documentation of network disruptions
- Work closely with L2/L3 teams, voice team, and vendors on issue resolution
- Work with facility managers on additions to existing network environment
- Maintain up-to-date network documentation
- Regulate and monitor access to network closets
- Proactive network monitoring
- Available for after hours and weekend support for scheduled project work and incident resolution as needed.
Certifications: Any industry related certs around Networking, excluding Net +.
- 4 year degree preferred, 2 year minimum.
Interview Process: Skype interview followed by onsite meet and greet.
Must have a car to travel between sites. Must be able to be on call.