Atlanta (North), Georgia
Great opportunity to work for an international company!
- Accounting background – they need to understand a full scope for month reporting and budgeting so a broad Accounting experience is the starting point. They could be an accountant today wanting to move into IT.
- Excel expert – this is the core piece around these apps so they must know models for pivot tables and understand how to analyze accounting data and create VLOOKUP’ s, macros, formulae in Excel.
- Have a “ programmer logical thinking” skill. There is a degree of programming they would need to learn so if they are logical thinkers, then they could understand workflows, processes, and how programs are structured to produce a result.
- Hungry to learn and grow, so they could be a junior in IT or senior level in accounting.
- Long-term vision – they would become more of Business Intelligence and Analytics in technology, so again, someone wanting to shift in their careers but coming from a background of accounting and financial data understanding is going to be the foundation we build off of.