Member Support Representative
Our client is a fast growing successful 50+ person software company. They are quickly establishing themselves as the go--to company for the Field Service industry. Our members find the software to be an invaluable tool in managing and growing their entire business. Our client (and their software) are different from the competition and they are determined to change the industry they serve. As a company, out client intends to offer the best customer service in the industry. Critical to this is finding the right dynamic individual to complement and enhance our support staff and capabilities. Primary responsibilities are to ensure successful and continued use of our software as the primary business management tool for our members.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Act as an initial point of contact for all members.
- Answer questions on how to best use the software for their business.
- Troubleshoot any data or software issues to determine if data or procedural issue exists versus software bug.
- Provide direct and timely interaction with members via phone, email, and online chat.
- Continuously monitor and respond to incoming email and chats in a timely manner.
- Assist members with any issue regarding account status, billing, and subscription levels.
- Schedule training sessions and sales calls with the Appropriate resource.
- Help in the import of member information through conversion of data from other systems.
- Enter and maintain a log of all member interactions and issues. This includes all support email interactions, phone calls, chats, website development, and any other issue related to our members.
- Submit system performance issues, data updates, and feature requests to development staff.
- Support and encourage your team in any way possible. Assist on special projects, testing of software features, and any other tasks as necessary.
- Meet established performance goals
- One-- to three--years relevant and demonstrated experience in providing excellent customer support.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of web browsers.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and communicate the functionality of a software product to end users.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and support issues.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to exercise patience with end users possessing varying degrees of computer knowledge/system skills.
- Commitment to overall success of our Members and of Service Autopilot.
- Minimum of a High School education.
- Willingness and desire to truly Help people and resolve issues.
- Bi--lingual (English and Spanish) a plus, not required