Post Date: 06/26/2017
Job ID: 16311
Industry: Other Area(s)
Direct Hire Mechanical Engineer Opportunity
Catapult Staffing is seeking an experienced, and self-motivated Mechanical Engineer in Wilmington. This is a full time position needing to be filled asap. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in mechanical design (Specifically HVAC design). The hiring company works on a broad range of projects from commercial and residential to industrial. Experience in the design and analysis HVAC systems is a must. Experience with AutoCAD, Excel, Trane Trace 700 preferable. Some knowledge of REVIT is a plus. Successful candidates will be production oriented and adaptable. Must be capable of working with architects, contractors and other members of the design team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical Engineering – Master’ s Degree is a plus. Successfully passed the Professional Engineering Exam or in the process of taking it.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the design of HVAC systems.
- Efficient work ethic to complete tasks on time and within budgets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of construction industry and ability to work with Contractors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Excel, and other mechanical design software or ability to learn computer programs quickly.
- Take projects from start to finish with engineering calculations, computer software models, the preparation of Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Visit clients, jobsites and consultant offices as needed to support project needs.
- Interface with other disciplines and consultants as needed.
- Prepare, coordinate and review work plans prepared in CADD or Revit.
- Efficiently communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
- Handle design activities for multiple projects simultaneously.
****Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.