- Operates throughole or surface mount technology (SMT) automatic assembly equipment to prod uce high quality complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Responsible for set up, operations and routine maintenance. Manually or using semi automatic equipment screen print solder paste.
- Operate adhesive dispensing equipment. Loads components supplied in tubes or reels onto feeders, and loads feeders onto placement equipment.
- May hand place some SMT components.
- Place assembled printed circuit boards into solder reflow ovens.
- May use standard electronic hand tools (solder, flux and adhesive).
- Utilize drawings, visual aides and other instructions to identify defects.
START DATES: 11/20 or 11/27
- Minimum 2 years of Surface Mount Technology Operator (SMT experience) Must be stated clearly on resume for submission to Client
- No clearance needed
• Marion, Massachusetts, 15 Barnabas Road 02738
• 1. Phone Interview
• 2. Onsite Interview
• 20/per hour
• 12 month contract
- Shift 1 (Typically 7am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm)
- Shift 2 (Typically 3pm to 11pm or 4pm to 12am)
- Hours: 9/80 “ A 9/80 schedule means that on 4 days per week you work 9 hours, and on the 5th you either work 8 hours or you have a day off. So for example, you may work 9-hour days Monday through Thursday, and on Fridays, you either work an 8-hour day or take the day off.