Manager Revenue Cycle Applications
Manager, Revenue Cycle Applications - Hospital Support Center
The Manager, Revenue Cycle Applications is responsible for the improvement of physician practice billing system(s)
utilization and other operational activities that support the overall objectives of Physician Services. Will strive to
continuously streamline operations, improve daily system usage and functionality, and ensure that centralized business
offices (CBO’ s) are fully operational and following Revenue Cycle Guidelines.
• Designs, conducts, and maintains billing training relating to Revenue Cycle functions throughout Physician Services.
• Works with the Revenue Cycle Operations team, in conjunction with Information Technology & Services, to implement
and deploy system enhancements of relevant EMR systems and/or other selected technology platforms within our CBO’ s
and affiliated practices.
• Manages EMR system enhancements and customizations as they relate to Revenue Cycle.
• Manages overall responsibility of process improvement and continuing implementation of newly created/existing
processes throughout the organization.
• Responsible for monitoring, supporting and identifying possible solutions to meet or exceed operational goals and
objectives pertaining to physician practices and Billing Offices.
• Responsible for working with others to develop and implement system usage standards.
• Responsible for assisting others in the testing/QA of new system enhancements/releases prior to field implementation.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining operational documentation related to system use.
(Experience, Education and Special Certifications…)
• At least seven years of experience related to medical practice Revenue Cycle functions required. Prefer experience
with eCW and/or Athena billing software.
• At least ten years progressive experience supporting and/or managing physician practice(s) and revenue cycle
• Experience utilizing and/or managing multiple practice management systems required
• Solid understanding of information systems (i.e.- EDI, Interfaces)
• Previous CBO experience preferred
• At least five years’ experience working in a healthcare, corporate environment
• Project Management experience required
• Excellent written and verbal and presentation skills; superior communication skills
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have strong multitasking abilities
• Competency in HIPAA Security regulations
• Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, vendors, partners, and corporate/facility executives
• Up to 60% travel required
• Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
• Experience with MS PowerPoint and Excel required