9th Street, Ste 304
Post Date: 07/14/2017
Job ID: 16526
Industry: Other Area(s)
- Responsible for performing both operational and tactical work to meet plant logistics deliverables.
- Also responsible for ensuring material is shipped, received, stored or delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Exercises moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
- College or university degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering.
- APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification - preferred.
- Entry level to 3 years of related experience.
- Some supply chain or related field job experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma project management principles.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing tasks to improve inbound and outbound material flow.
- Participating in continuous improvement projects.
- Investigating root causes and performing corrective action to resolve transportation issues.
- Maintaining service for industrial vehicle repair, performing all repairs and preventive maintenance for all vehicles plant-wide.
- Providing tactical management for inventory levels and daily operations.
- Scheduling supplier deliveries by common carrier and administering returnable container programs.
- Performing tasks supporting carrier collaboration, smooth operation of milk runs, coordination of third party logistics services, plant site material logistics, and managing supermarkets and kitting processes.
- Optimizing material flow throughout the plant site.
- Servicing production area needs in off shift hours.
- Logistic coordinator responsible for the coordination, maintenance, and control of company inventory.
- Candidates should have a high school diploma and some college.
- There could be possible driving over a period of time.
- Naples is the first store and Ft Myers will be the second location.
- Associate will work maybe three days at Naples location and two days at Ft Myers. Never both locations in the same day.
- 20 hours a week since it is a remote location.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com