Lab Tech - R&D
Catapult Staffing is looking for an R&D Lab Tech to join our client in Tewksbury! This person will be interfacing with several teams within R&D, preparing samples for analysis, and running the samples on developmental hardware.
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable using a grinder to prepare samples
- Reliably perform repetitive measurements
- Ability to work unsupervised
- English reading and writing skills
- Basic MS Office skills
- Good observational skills and note taking
- Some science training
We are looking to set up interviews ASAP, so please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration! Please include the subject title " Lab Tech - R&D Application". Thank you!