Junior IT Support Technician - FL
We are seeking multiple qualified IT Support Techs for a long-term opportunity supporting a long term Naval Contract in multiple locations throughout the Jacksonville FL area. No Corp to Corp or third party vendors, please.
IT Support Tech Responsibilities:
· Provide desk side support to computer HW, SW, and other electronic or mechanical devices including clients, servers, legacy systems, waterfront, and pier side equipment.
· Provide resolution of incidents that could not be resolved remotely and are transferred from the Service Desk to the site for resolution.
· Investigate, resolve, document, and report the causes and corrective actions in the Incident Management System for all incidents assigned by the Service Desk.
· Comply with escalation procedures and Government directed prioritization to resolve assigned incidents consistent with organization’ s Service Level Requirements.
· Provide break fix support for contractor furnished and government owned printers.
· Maintain and support deployable end user devices for use in an expeditionary or field environment.
IT Support Tech Requirements:
· Active Top Secret or Secret or Interim clearance preferred.
· Experience supporting end users via a ticketing system (Remedy, etc.)
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment and supporting Government or Military end users.
· Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+.
· Candidates must have a high school diploma and 1 plus years in IT Support.
About Catapult Staffing LLC:
Catapult Staffing supports clients in the areas of Engineering and IT, Professional Services, Finance, and Federal Government sectors. We are passionate about matching the right talent for our client, and being an advocate for our talent! Check out our website: www.catapultstaffing.com
We are headquartered in Dallas, TX with offices in Reston, VA and throughout the U.S.