80 City Square Boston, Massachusetts 02129
You want your next step to be the right one. You' ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you' re ready to your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. Catapult is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you' ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
- Provide proficient knowledge and capabilities in the Intacct application, including the functional configuration, business processes, and technical architecture
- Identify client business pains, needs, and requirements, and document in the form of project specifications and deliverables
- Manage client engagements and relationships
- Perform fit/gap analysis and process design for Intacct in the areas of GL, AR, AP, Order Management, Purchasing, Cash Management, Reporting and Dashboards, Digital Board Book, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Mulit-entity Management and Global Consolidations, Project Accounting, Time and Expense Management, Revenue Management, and Subscription Billing.
- Perform solution design, system testing, unit testing, guide user acceptance testing (UAT), support user adoption, training, and go live activities
- Provide day-to-day technical application support for client companies
- Manage your time between immediate client support needs and ongoing projects
- Work with clients to provide project management, change management, scope management, project status reporting, and communicate issues and risks
- Perform dashboard and report design
- Work closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems
- Perform and manage solution integration
From the very beginning, Senior Consultants are immersed in our culture. Senior Consultants begin their career being assigned mentors who will assist them through their early days and throughout their careers. New staff members attend a national, New Hire Training program with peers from around the country. Senior Consultants attend various Continuing Professional Education classes throughout the year to keep abreast of the latest accounting trends. Also, Staff will have the opportunity to work as a team member on diverse client engagements to include manufacturing, real estate, construction, financial institution, not-for-profit, healthcare, and private equity group clients.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, IT or Computer Science
- Have 5+ years of relevant consulting experience and Intacct experience
- Experience with at least one of these Intacct modules – Multi-entity Management and Global Consolidations, Project Accounting, Time and Expense Management, Revenue Management, or Subscription Billing.
- Intacct certifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in presenting and communicating to client management throughout the sales and implementation delivery cycle
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to travel
- Desire to grow
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience