Information Assurance Network Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, cutting edge, and mission centered? Our prestigious technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment, and we are inviting you to apply for our recent opening as an Information Assurance Network Specialist.
Top Secret (CI Poly is required)
- Builds and maintains all virtual-hosting equipment, including Dell M1000E/M630, Cisco UCS, and Hitachi UCP compute, SonicWALL firewalls, and F5 load-balancers. Configures all equipment to ensure optimal operations.
- Responsible for software (mostly vSphere-based) installation and monitoring. Responsible for maintaining firmware and BIOS upgrades for all hosting equipment across multiple enclaves and geographic locations.
- Identifies and resolves complex issues such as network and SAN connectivity performance issues.
- Coordinates with Enterprise Networking group to build and support internal vLANs for all hosted projects. Assists team-members in project server network setups and troubleshooting.
- Test and deploy new hosting system hardware and software, security updates, and patches as required.
- Review and understand system options and specifications of applications and utilizes the specifications as applicable to make recommendations on use.
- Analyze design alternatives and makes appropriate design decisions. Designs, validates and confirms new or changed functionality with the application environment that meets customer specifications.
- Troubleshoots system problems identified by users and fellow team members as required.
- Identify and clarify/define problems and possible solutions independently; chooses among existing solutions to resolve
- Work under general supervision or broad instruction.
- 3-4 years of VMWare vSphere 5 and 6 operations and maintenance. Certifications are desired but not mandatory.
- 1-2 years of experience installing and configuring VMWare NSX
- 3-4 years of use of VMWare tools such as vCenter, vRealize, and ESXi to operate and maintain the virtual environment is preferred.
- 3-4 years configuring, operating, and maintaining enterprise compute environments consisting of Del M1000E with M-series blades
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude for interacting with both end-customers and high-level management.
- RedHat Linux or equivalent
- 3-4 years administrating Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Understanding of Active Directory, SQL Server, and DNS
- Cisco UCS and Hitachi UCP experience