250 W. Pratt St
Post Date: 06/14/2017
Job ID: 16177
Industry: Other Area(s)
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support.
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- May require an associate' s degree in a related area and 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- We need 3 Help Desk techs onsite in Baltimore.
- These techs will support the staff onsite within that building.
- The work days will be Monday through Friday between 8am-5pm EST.
- 2 years of experience in any Help Desk role will be fine.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com