Healthcare Recruiter-Executive Search
Are you a motivated professional looking for a new opportunity? We have an opportunity within our rapidly expanding Healthcare Executive Search Division!
Due to continued growth, Catapult Staffing is seeking a hungry, energetic, and motivated National Healthcare Recruiter to join our Healthcare Executive Search Division at our Corporate Headquarters in Plano, TX!
The National Recruiter is responsible for presenting highly qualified candidates for Healthcare Executive openings with our clients. The ideal candidate will be expected to manage all phases of the recruitment process, from sourcing to offer acceptance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package consisting of base salary, monthly commission based on placements, the opportunity to be awarded stock options based on yearly performance, 401K, medical/dental benefits, PTO, etc.
- Source, screen, and present qualified candidates for healthcare positions for our clients
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using various tools (job boards, networking, cold-calling)
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings-submit qualified candidates to open job requirements
- Increase the number of qualified applicants in Catapult’ s applicant tracking system
- Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Oversee pre-employment steps, including reference checks
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Business Development Managers
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market, and unemployment conditions
- Must have 1-3 years of professional experience
- Previous recruiting, healthcare, or sales experience preferred
- Proven history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think outside the box, and to implement new ideas
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate with a team