Field Service Technician III US CMPCJP00046185
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Bristol, CT (06010) to provide a Field Service Technician III!
In this role, you will:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent.
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This is for a lead role. Must have strong leadership skills,
- Responsibilities entail understanding the refresh, IMAC, break/fix processes, monitor tickets, monitor and lead technicians, work closely with Atos and existing staff?.
- at least 7 years overall experience,
- Please list your TOP 2 required skills that candidates must have
- 1.) Strong leadership skills - promoting team environment?
- 2.) Technical background/knowledge in both PC and MAC - ability to build on that knowledge to learn existing processes? - willingness to not only lead but perform the tasks as necessary to meet goals and deadlines of the customer
- Monday - Friday
- 8 - 5?, possibly coming in before 8 on some days.
- HP desktop certification,
- Lenovo laptop certification,
- A+ certification,
- MAC experience (certification is a plus but not a must),
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.