Field Service Technician II US CMPCJP00047036
6600 Congress Ave Boca Raton, Florida 33487
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent.
- Requires at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Deskside Support
- Desktop Break/Fix
- Laptop Break/Fix
- Strong Outlook experience
- Experience doing hardware repairs on laptops, preferable Dell
- Good understanding of active directory, experience using the AD tool
- Understand Basic network troubleshooting, wireless configuration
- Command line tools like ping tracert etc. for troubleshooting.
- Experience with encrypting/decrypting harddrives
- McAfee experience a plus.
- Experience with imaging machines, backing up and restoring user data,
- Experience with WDS server or MDT for pc deployment a plus.
TOP 2 required skills that candidates must have
- 1.) backup/restore user' s data and reimage or rebuild a machine .
- 2.) Troubleshooting OS issues like blue screens or performance issues.
- troubleshooting break/fix desktop issues hardware and software,
- rebuilding/re-imaging machines
- Windows 7 Office 2013 environment
- 8 am to 5 pm with the flexibility to come in at 7 if needed.
- A+ or better and 3 years experience needed .
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com