Field Service Technician II US CMPCJP00046954
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent.
- Requires at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- CompTIA A+ *
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA PDI +
- CompTIA Security +
- CompTIA Server +
- HP Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified
- HP Printer Warranty Certified
- HP Server Warranty Certified
- IBM/Lenovo Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certified
- IBM Server Warranty Certified
- Xerox Certified w/TCN Number
- Hardware/Software Support
- Deskside Support Experience
- Desktop Break/Fix Experience
- Field Technician Dispatch Experience
- Laptop Break/Fix Experience
- Networking Experience
- Printer Break/Fix Experience
- Server Break/Fix Experience
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in Desktop Support in a Corporate environment
- This is a temp to perm Desktop Support Technician.
- PC Installs/Pickups,
- data transfers,
- hardware break fix for laptops and desktops.
- Must have excellent customer service Skills
- Must be able to change a system board in a laptop
- Typical hours are 8am to 5pm. However, it is possible that it could become 7am to 4pm.
- Need to have their own car to be able to drive to sister sites as needed.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com