Field Service Technician II US CMPCJP00046508
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent.
- Requires at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- THIS IS FOR THE BLACKSBURG VA AREA!
- This position would support both office and production printing systems the southwestern portion of Virginia.
- Candidate must live in the Blacksburg area and no further than 30 mins from this area.
- Contractor travel will vary - some trips could be up to 2 hours each way (not often but could happen based on the coverage needed)
- The technician would be responsible for responding to support cases and then going on-site to resolve any issues that may have been reported.
- This could include but not limited to replacing parts, upgrading firmware, paper jams, poor quality print, etc.
- They will need computer skills as well to load software or run diagnostics on the devices.
- Electro-mechanical skills a big plus.
- There will be a lot of training provided in their training facilities.
- These classes will be held in various parts of the U.S.
- Training classes will be held once each month for one week sometimes two weeks at length for the first 12 months.
- There will be plenty of road time traveling to and from the client due to the nature of how many models a technician can support.
- A3 Printer Technician Job Description:
- 1. Past Printer experience is not a must but would be a value add.
- 2. Computer literacy a must
- 3. Specialized position that will be trained to perform job duties. 4. Solid Job History –
- Intense training will require the candidate to be dependable.
- 5. Electro-mechanical experience strong quality.
- i.e. car/airplane mechanic, ATM Hardware support
- 6. Reliable transportation
- 7. Self-Manage
- * Be able to work from your vehicle
- * Having to maintain/manage parts inventory
- 8. Ability to obtain Mobile Hotspot (can be expensed)
- 9. Good communication skills (and Responsive)
- 10. Dedicated to the position.
- We need responsible candidates for this role.
- High visibility.
- Opportunity for expanding the business into other markets.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com