Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046943
Winter Park, Florida
- A typical day will be
- greeting and welcoming customers,
- assisting the customers with product location,
- recommending products based on customer requirements and needs,
- performing Warranty and non-warranty PC/Laptop and Printer repairs,
- work with the Office Depot Business Pro to present service offerings to business customers,
- canvassing local businesses within walking distance of the store,
- work with local associates as needed on repairs out of scope of the store and
- The work schedule is M-F 9: 00a - 6: 00p with one hour lunch.
- It will be 40 hours a week with no on-call or overtime.
Required skills are
- Strong customer communication skills,
- Retail sales experience,
- PC/Laptop/Printer hardware repair,
- Virus removal, and
- Back-up and data transfer skills.
- Some preferred skills include Android phone repair
? Must Have Certification
- CompTIA A+
- OEM warranty certifications: Lenovo, Dell, HP. (preferred)
Hardware/Software Support Experience
- Laptop Break/Fix
- Printer Break/Fix
- travel by car to customer business sites for installs within an average of 10-15 miles.
- This position will require little driving - roughly 0 to 30 miles a day.
Will expenses be required for this position?
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com