Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046877
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Printer replacement experience Hardware replacement experience Inventory management experience
Nice to Have
Hardware/Software Support Desktop Break/Fix Experience Field Technician Dispatch Experience Networking Experience
The Tech will be traveling about every 4 to 6 weeks for a week or 2 weeks at a time. The training is a specific locations across the US. 3 sites are within a 7-10 hour drive. the other 4 sites are via a flight. Tech must be comfortable flying as the training is not guaranteed to be in any specific location. The first training will be after about 2 weeks of CBT training completed by the tech and the first training is 2 weeks. The tech will leave on a Sunday and return 12 days later (no training on weekend; however, the tech would be staying over to complete the 2nd week of training.) This will continue with 1 to 2 weeks of training for the first 9-12 months of employment. The training cost is reimbursable per policy. Hotel, airfare, baggage fee, parking and meals (with a cap at $40 per day) are reimbursed with valid receipts.
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Staffing provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and finance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com