District Of Columbia
Post Date: 07/05/2017
Job ID: 16399
Industry: Other Area(s)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- *Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- *Part-Time position averaging between 15-25 hrs. per week. (Potential for additional hours to be added, but cannot guarantee FT or 40/week. Part-time hours to be spread out over a Monday-Friday work week, during our hours of operation from 8AM - 5PM.)
- *This technician will cover both the Baltimore, MD area, as well as the Washington, DC area
*Reliable transportation needed
- *Ideal residence location for candidate would be Laurel, Beltsville, White Oak or Bowie, MD
- *Travel required between sites
- *Only permitted to pay actual onsite time. Travel time will not be compensated.
- *Dress is business casual (No jeans, sneakers or t-shirts)
- *Parking/mileage/tolls to be reimbursed with receipts and proper mileage documentation
- *Cell phone with email capabilities required (We do not reimburse for cell phone usage)
- *Certification desired but not required
- *Position to last through September 2017
- *Strong customer service skills desired
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com