705 West State Rd, Ste 705-B
Post Date: 06/14/2017
Job ID: 16176
Industry: Other Area(s)
- Mobile Repair Techs must have a passion for providing excellent customer service, a love of technology and mobile devices, and a background in repairing them in a clean, positive work environment.
- Quality repairs and customer satisfaction are our primary mission!
- This role will be responsible for diagnosing and performing repairs on electronic devices, primarily smart phones and tablets.
- ? Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones and other mobile devices
- ? Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents / work orders and in point of sale computer tracking system
- ? Prepare and/or modify repair best-practice documentation
- ? Perform high quality repairs and refurbishment of mobile devices including phones and tablets
- ? Monitor parts inventories and inform management of status
- ? Dismantle old electronic devices for OEM parts
- ? Interact with customers as needed, providing status updates, repair diagnosis, etc. with exceptional customer service
- ? Keeps work area clean and sterile
- ? High School diploma or GED
- ? Knowledge of mobile repairs via hands-on training or work experience, assembly and cosmetic mobile device refurbishment, and surface-mount soldering, and troubleshooting and assembly skills
- ? Strong focus on quality repairs
- ? Ability to read, write, and communicate in English in order to read and comprehend assembly manuals and process documentation
- ? Oral and written communication proficiency
- ? Basic computer skills
- Experience with PCs in a Windows operating system,
- Basic MS Office packages experience
- Web based applications support experience
- CompTIA A+ certification
- OEM certification
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com