Field Service Technician I US CMPCJP00046184
Catapult Staffing is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Pittsburgh, PA (15222) to provide a Field Service Technician I!
In this role, you will:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate' s degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday
- Part-Time position averaging between 20-25 hrs. per week.
- Hours to be scheduled to take place during our hours of operation.
- There is potential for additional hours to be added, but cannot guarantee FT or 40/week.
Transportation and Travel:
- Reliable transportation required
- Travel required between sites
- Parking/mileage/tolls to be reimbursed with receipts and proper mileage documentation
- Dress is business casual (No jeans, sneakers or t-shirts)
- Cell phone with email capabilities required
- CompTIA A+ Certification desired, but not required
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
Catapult provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.