Field Service Technician I
Catapult is partnering with a Multi-national IT Consulting Firm in Roanoke, VA to provide a A3 Printer Technician Consultant to work in the fast-growing IT market!
A3 Printer Technician Job Description
- Past Printer experience is not a must but would be a value add.
- Computer literacy a must
- Specialized position that will be trained by Xerox to perform job duties.
- Solid Job History – Intense training will require candidate to be dependable.
- Electro-mechanical experience strong quality. i.e. car/airplane mechanic, ATM Hardware support
- Reliable transportation
- Self-Manage * Be able to work from home * Having to maintain/manage part inventory
- Ability to obtain Mobile Hotspot (can be expensed)
- Good communication skills (and Responsive)
- Dedicated to the position. We need responsible candidates for this role.
- High visibility
- Opportunity for expanding business into other markets.
- This position would support both Xerox office and production printing systems the Roanoke territory
- Candidate must live in the Roanoke area and no further than 30 mins from Roanoke
- The tech in each area would be responsible for responding to support cases and then going onsite to resolve any issues that may have been reported
- This could include but not limited to replacing parts, upgrading firmware, paper jams, poor quality print, etc.
- They will need computer skills as well to load software or run diagnostics on the devices
- Small mechanical skills a plus
- There will be a lot of training provided by Xerox
- These classes will be held in various parts of the U.S.
- Training classes will be held once each month for the first 12 months
- There will be plenty of road time traveling to and from client due to the nature of how many models a technician can support
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are – Catapult
Founded in Dallas, TX in 2013, Catapult Sta? ng provides employment solutions to a wide variety of companies, including IT, healthcare, clinical, life sciences, professional services, banking, and? nance. At Catapult, our mission is to match great talent with great opportunities. We achieve this by building long lasting partnerships with our clients and candidates with a focus on customer service, integrity and teamwork.
For more information visit www.catapultstaffing.com