Fort Worth, Texas
The Executive Assistant will work with executive management providing support to the VP of Operations while holding a number of regular reporting and administrative responsibilities.
We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our " Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Provide direct support to the Vice President of Operations and other key operations associates as directed.
- Develop, edit and input all correspondence, memorandums, forms, notices, and other documents as required and assure duplication and distribution of same as assigned.
- Assist with daily planning to include appointments, activities, meetings and travel schedules for home office leadership.
- Arrange travel to include airline reservations, lodging, rental cars, collection of meeting materials, notification of travel to appropriate persons, and other follow-up as needed.
- Maintain well-organized filing systems, assuring access and retrieval of information in a timely and effective manner.
- , Maintain well-organized office environment.
- Organize with leadership special events
- Collect and compile all weekly, monthly and quarterly community reports.
- Represent the company/communities to owners, prospective residents and community at large ensuring positive corporate image.
- Coordinate activities and communication within the operations department.
- Participate in the community budgeting process and work with accounting and business services to ensure process flows as intended
- Assist with overall home office support, answering phones and covering front desk as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 3 or more years supporting executive level operations personnel
- Heavy calendar management and travel arrangement experience
- Excellent communication skills to include experience speaking and/or writing on the behalf of executive level management
- Experience with Outlook calendars, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree preferred
Candidates should include a cover letter with salary requirements. Cover letter will be used as a tool to evaluate use of good grammar, sentence structure, spelling, punctuation, and professionalism.